How do you promote your music?
- Promote yours through Soundcloud.
- Upload your music to this service. Many musicians are famous for this service.
- Promote your music through TikTok.
- TikTok is a new service where you can download short videos. You upload your music to this service. Thanks to short videos there is a huge amount of traffic, and music is in almost every video.
- Instagram is an excellent social network to promote not only your music, but first of all your personal brand.
- You upload video with your music as you write it, tell it, share it with people. Post short videos, people don’t like to spend much time before they recognize you, when they recognize you, they start paying more attention to you.
- Publish your music in Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal.
- These are very popular streaming services. People will listen to music always, and for you as a musician it’s a great way to find listeners.
- Promote music through blogs and websites.
- Nowadays there are a lot of services where you can publish your music, quite often there are promoters and managers who are trying to find new talents.
- YouTube is an interesting service for promotion.
- There are many channels where you can publish your music, send it to the creators of these channels.
- Send your music to DJs and radio stations.
- Now many people accept demo recordings. Don Diablo’s radio is an example of this.
- Trying to release your music on labels, even if it doesn’t work, you have the opportunity to release your music through distributors.
- By selling your music in online stores like Beatport, you have the opportunity to be heard.